3 Channel All-Analog Bass Amp Simulator / DI
ReVolt Bass Key Features
- 3 channel bass amp simulator/DI featuring an all analog signal path
- Inject some warmth and bite into your tone courtesy of a 12AX7 preamp tube running at high voltage
- Integrated Drive Channel Dry/Wet Blend for enhanced tone-shaping
- Expertly engineered Analog Cab Sim for seamless DI whether it’s in the studio or on stage
- 4-Cable mode, FX Loop and MIDI In/Out for effortless integration into existing setups
- Robust, made-to-move design that’s perfectly sized for pedalboards and fly-rigs
- Includes a lifetime licence to GENOME, the final word in digital app- and plugin-based tone-shaping for the forward thinking player (VST/AU/AAX/Standalone)
- Includes the ReVolt: Series-B DynIR Cabinet Collection (valued at 100€/$) featuring 10 exquisite DynIR captures inspired by leading bass amplifier brands
The bass: It’s the bedrock of any performance, demanding nothing short of tonal excellence. Enter ReVolt Bass, a forward-thinking all-analog 3-channel preamp primed to serve as the beating-heart of your rig. The latest-iteration of Two notes’ critically- acclaimed preamp solutions has been engineered with a singular mission: to empower players with the ultimate in foundation tone. Forget any preconceptions of a run-of-the-mill amp-in-a-box, preamp or DI: ReVolt Bass stands-apart. It’s inspired by a trio of iconic tones; It’s fuelled by 200V and genuine tube power; It’s born to assimilate into a myriad of usage scenarios; it gives you edge when you need it, thanks to an integrated Drive Channel Dry/Wet Blend. Two notes’ gets it: Your Tone Matters. Why settle for anything short of perfection?
3. It's a Magic Number
Center stage on ReVolt Bass are a trio of tonally-district channels inspired by an Ampeg® SVT '76 and a Marshall® 1992 JMP Super Bass Mark II, plus a custom proprietary high gain bass amp, specified for the exacting needs of the modern bass player.
- Channel 1/Classic Clean is - put simply - iconic, delivering the thump, full-frequency response and power synonymous with channel 1 on the legendary Ampeg® SVT '76. A titanic tone guaranteed, oozing with rafter-rattling low end, punchy mids and buttery smooth highs.
- Channel 2/Vintage Dirt is your weapon of choice in moments where you just need to cut above the rest. Taking inspiration from a Marshall® 1992 JMP Super Bass Mark II, this is the epitome of a larger-than-life bass tone topped with lashings of vintage dirt.
- Channel 3/Modern Drive delivers ultimate flexibility for the forward thinking player. Based on an original Two notes design, it’s super-tight with an abundance of gain for a thick “gained-to-the-max” tone. For added tonal versatility, there’s a switchable Dry/Wet Blend that delivers precision and clarity when you need it.
It’s a fact: DI is convenient. It’s reliable. It's a pure unadulterated tone that’s surgically controlled to the smallest iota. There’s just one snag; It lacks the all-important warmth synonymous with tube amps. ReVolt’s 12AX7 preamp tube running at 200V has been expertly tuned to enrich your tone with undeniable tube mojo. The result is revolutionary. You retain all the convenience of a DI signal, now with the warmth, the bite, the all-important response you demand.
The Perfect Blend
When you need best-of-both-worlds - the rounded thump of your dry DI signal with the snarl of surgically tuned distortion - ReVolt Bass’ Modern Drive channel is the answer. Dial in your wet/dry blend and enter a world of saturated Analog bliss without sacrificing the pin-point precision you need.
Dial it in
The right EQ is paramount when shaping pristine bass tones. That’s why ReVolt Bass is outfitted with a two-band EQ on channel 1, and a shared 3-band EQ on channels 2 and 3. It’s everything you demand from an EQ: musically harmonic in all the right places, and deftly tuned for precision. So, whether you're in the market for dub-ready subbyness, or simply looking to dial in some mid-range bite, shaping your signature sound couldn’t be simpler.
Drop the Mic
A great space, pro-grade mics and an expansive recording gear arsenal are all vital ingredients in the recipe for stand-out tone. The problem? They’re never a sure-fire guarantee. ReVolt Bass’s analog cabinet simulation inspired by Ampeg® SVT-810E bass cabinet, gives you one less headache in the quest for reliable sonics. Switch on the cab sim, hookup to a mixer, PA or FRFR cabinet and you’re set for virtually any recording or performance scenario.
We get it, you demand the utmost versatility in the all-important connectivity department. ReVolt Bass delivers whatever the setup scenario. First, go direct - it’s simple and sounds phenomenal. For total integration, switch on the 4-Cable mode and add 3 pristine channels to your amp head. Finally, get the most from a Hybrid setup and hook-up ReVolt to your amps FX return; you get the best out of its poweramp stage fused with the natural colour of your cab. For the Pedal fanatics, ReVolt Bass’s FX return and stellar font-loading capability, offer versatile options when it comes to getting the very best from your pedal collection.
Made to Move
Compact enough to fit center-stage on your pedalboard, and housed in a super durable all-metal housing, ReVolt Bass is made to move wherever your performance takes you.
ReVolt: Series-B DynIR Cabinet Collection
Kick-start your journey into the unrestricted world of DynIR virtual cabinets with an exclusive 10-cab pack valued at 100€/$ with any purchase of ReVolt Bass. Harnessing power equivalent to 160,000 studio-grade IR files, each Two notes DynIR can be shaped to the needs of even the most discerning tone chaser. With 8 mics per cabinet, dual mic-ing and 10K mic positions (front & back), unleashing your tone and finding your signature sound has never been simpler.
Brothers From Another Mother
Seeking the ultimate fly rig? Combine ReVolt Bass and the CAB M+ and discover a world of next-generation virtual cabinet emulation fused with sublime analog warmth.Together they offer virtually unlimited tonal possibilities, all packed in a made-to-move, pedalboard friendly format.