Envelope filter – Wah – Octaver
In our efforts to revive the awesomeness of Funk and Soul music from the 60’s & 70’s, but also the gear used in this era, we came up with the Phonkify!
Two modes of juicy envelope filter (Smooth & Nasty) which turns into wha at the minimum ‘sensitivity’ setting, combined with a unique octave up and/or down effect. You can also choose the order of the effects in your signal chain creating a totally different vibe!
The Phonkify features an expression jack, letting you control the frequency range of the envelope and wha effects while you are too busy being super funky on stage! There is also a dedicated foot-switch for the octave effect.
Pair all this with some satin bell bottoms and you are good to go!
- Tube Amp Style Hand Wiring (TASHW)
- True Bypass
- 2 types of envelope filter and wah effect
- Toggle switch for effect order selection
- 1 expression for frequency range
- 1 Heavy Duty Footswitch for enable / disable the pedal
- 1 Heavy Duty Footswitch for enable / disable the octaver
- Power supply : regulated 9-12V DC (center -)
- Max power consumption : 56mA @ 9V DC
- Heavy duty & light weight aluminum box
- Dimensions : 70mm(Width) x 112mm(Length) x 50mm(Height)