British Style Overdrive (B.O.D.)
The ‘Crown’ British style overdrive was designed to mimic a variety of ‘’British School’’ amps. From Plexi® and AC® to rich and fully detailed JCM® overdrive tones. Ideal for boosting an amp to get that desirable crunch at lower volume, or adding a British character to any amplifier.
The ‘Crown’ features jfet technology combining three calibrated stages in cascade mode, which results in very smooth tone with a ‘’tube like’’ character, touch sensitivity and natural-musical compression at high gain settings.
It’s simple yet effective controls along with it’s pedal board friendly size will make your life easier. Use it’s three knobs (Drive, Color, Level) and two toggle switches (Fat, Hot) to experience the pedal’s versatility and perfectly match any guitar or amp.
With the ‘Color’ control you can choose between a wide range of British style amps. Combine it with different ‘Drive’ settings and find your own sweet spot! Once you’ve done that, add low end using the ‘Fat’ switch or punch and bite using the ‘Hot’ switch.
- 100% Handmade
- Tube Amp Style Hand Wiring (TASHW)
- True Bypass
- Big range of British style sounds
- FAT switch for bass & body
- HOT switch for punch and bite
- 1 Heavy Duty Footswitch for enable / disable the pedal
- Internal 9V battery clip
- Power supply : regulated 9-12V DC (center -)
- Max power consumption : 2,1mA @ 9V DC
- Heavy duty & light weight aluminum box
- Dimensions : 70mm(Width) x 112mm(Length) x 50mm(Height)