A Maniacal Little Machine, inspired by vintage gaming consoles.
Arcade Dreams Reborn
Did I stutter? Yes I did. An era when silicon defined sonics that were burned in our memory for years… Ottobit Jr. brings those sounds directly to your pedalboard.
"You want games? I'll give you games."
To call it a bitcrusher would be an insult. The triggered stutter and pitch/filter/crush sequencers take you to side scrolling, coin collecting maze worlds. Add in a resonant low pass that competes with the best analog synths and grandpa SID would be proud.
- Handcrafted Algorithms
- Variable Sample Rate and Bit Crushing
- Vintage Synth inspired Low-Pass Filter
- Triggered Stutter Effects
- Sequencer module for Pitch, Filter or Decimation pattern sequencing
- Tap Tempo for Sequencer and Stutter
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input/output headroom level for Guitar, Synthesizer or Line levels
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack with compatible MIDI to TRS conversion box (not included)
- Multi-function EXP jack for optional expansion: MIDI, Preset Switch, Expression Pedal or Tap Switch with compatible hardware. (Expansion hardware not included)
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
- Remote Tap Tempo Switch capable via the EXP jack
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Premium Analog Devices JFET input section
- Color – glossy black with subtle flake
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
- Premium quality 24 bit A/D and D/A
- 32 Bit floating point DSP hardware
- Premium low noise Analog signal path throughout
- Analog Devices JFET input circuitry
- Selectable True Bypass (Relay) or Analog Buffered Bypass
- Durable black powder coat with fine metal flake
- Current draw < 150 mA
- Dimensions – 4.25″ wide, 4.5″ long, 2″ tall