Vintage-voiced Wah Tones
At the heart of the Friedman, Gold-72 Wah is a classic-sounding, almost vocal effect, that will bring you back to the great rock and funk tones through the decades that we’ve grown to love. Whether wailing through two humbuckers and a full stack, bringing the clean rhythmic sweeps of the ‘70s, or finding a unique voice all your own, you’ll find the Gold-72 Wah feeling right at home on your board.
● Classic voice that works equally well with clean and driven tones
● Familiar form factor that feels great under your foot
● Great with single-coil and humbucker-loaded guitars
Where the Gold-72 Wah really stands apart from the pack is its ability to conform to your preferences. Want a wider sweep? Hit the 3-way Sweep Switch. Want a tighter feel? Give the Allen screw tension adjustment a quick turn. And the internal buffered/true bypass switch means your wah will sound great wherever you place it in the chain.
The Man Who Knows Tone
Dave Friedman has been building one of the most stellar reputations in the guitar, amplifier, and effects industry for decades. His clientele - which includes some of the biggest names in electric guitar - continue to rely on him to keep them sounding their best night after night. When he puts his name on a piece of gear, you know it will get the job done.
● Dave Friedman's name is synonymous with high-quality electric guitar products
● Crafted with only the finest materials for flawless performance
● Every unit is inspected and tested before shipping