The EHX Micro Synth can create some of the most popular synthesizer textures with its four voices: GUITAR, OCTAVE, SUB OCTAVE AND SQUARE WAVE, which are completely independent and fully mixable. The MICRO SYNTH can modify these signals with envelope control for a variety of “bowed” or “blown” sounds. In addition, a sophisticated swept filter control allows highly variable frequency adjustments to be applied to the overall output signal. When combined, these controls offer the user a creative capability that is virtually limitless.
Compact ten-slider layout lets the sonically adventurous guitarist dial in a virtually limitless array of analog synthesizer sounds: from percussive stabs to backwards-sounding bowed effects.
- True bypass
- All analog design
- 3-pole analog resonant filter
- 4 voice mixer section mixes: sub octave, original, octave up and square wave
- Square wave voice can be used as a distortion tone
- Start, stop filter frequency sliders with adjustable rate for full control over the filter’s sweep direction and speed
- Adjustable filter resonance control
- Adjustable attack time control for fading-in notes
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- Power adapter included